Monday, July 03, 2006

weird confessions

Whee.. Finally a topic to write! Been tagged by pat. So here goes...

Mark your confessions:
[ ] I'm afraid of the quiet. (hemat batere mp3 player)
[*] I am really ticklish. (sungguh menyenangkan hati orang yg kitik2 saya)
[*] I'm afraid of the dark. (but dun mind sleeping in the dark)
[*] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night (cold, can?)
[ ] I am homosexual.
[*] I believe in true love.
[ ] I've ran away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music. (sadly, i dun listen to lyrics in music.)
[*] I collect comic books. (tentunya!! asik dan banyak! bahkan sekarang sudah canggih pakai online)
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad. (sad, no. angry, maybe.)
[*] I stayed out all night. (hehehe masih ingat the airport trip with vd n yc)
[ ] I open up to others easily. (hohoho. i suck at that)
[*] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[*] I watch the news. (not really watch. just glance.)
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs. (like i said, i dun listen to lyrics. so rap is kinda pointless.)
[ ] I love Disney movies. (tanda bintang ini terhapus sepuluh tahun silam)
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes.(??? apa artinya? suka orang bermata hijau? atau mata duitan?)
[ ] I don't kill bugs. (heheheh. true for bugs smaller than a fly only. kalau serangga besar,saya sudah ambil langkah seribu)
[*] I curse once in awhile.(very, very, very rare though. )
[*] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name.(i had so many names, can't remember)
[*] I've slipped and fell in public. (terjatuh begitu saja di jalan. sediih..)
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation. (kedengaran jayus)
[ ] I love Spam. (who does??)
[ ] I bake well. (never touch oven before)
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class. (dreamt of it, though)
[*] I have owned something from Abercrombie. (tentu.. tapi bikinan Mangga Dua)
[ ] I have a job. (unless slacking is a job.)
[ ] Talked on a phone for 5+ hours. (cant stand too long cos then i hav to change ears v often)
[ ] I love Dr. Phil. (gak kenal)
[ ] I like someone. (nah..)
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. (act cute!! irony irony... look at the topmost of your screen..)
[*] I am self-conscious. (saya tahu malu)
[*] I love to laugh. (itu sehat!)
[*] I have tried alcohol. (pahit2 aneh tapi hangat)
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis. (air sih iya)
[ ] I have tried a cigarette. (batuk2 nyolot ke perokok sih iya. i hate the smell!!!)
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day. (Wuek!!)
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies. (Majikan Para Lalat?!)
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. (berbahaya bagi kesehatan lah..)
[ ] I can't swallow pills. (only when i'm super nervous or the pill super big)
[*] I have a few scars. (hasil kebiasan buruk kopek2 kulit)
[*] I've been out of this country.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. (gelisah sesaat tapi akan tidur anyway)
[*] I love chocolate. (semua suka!!)
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[YES!!] I play computer games when I'm bored. (*ngotot* try this!!)

[*] Gotten lost in the city. (di Orchard Rd saja pernah ilang)
[ ] Thought of suicide before.
[ ] Seen a shooting star. (tt's only in movies)
[ ] Had a serious surgery. (hanya wisdom teeth dan operasi kutil)
[*] Gone out in public in your pajamas. (with jacket outside, of course)
[ ] Have kissed a stranger. (sungguh impulsif)
[ ] Hugged a stranger. (lumayan impulsif juga..)
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of the same sex. (so scary)
[ ] Been in a fist fight. (saya anak kalem)
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose. (cabe sih pernah, sakit dan pedas)
[*] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. (in VHall)
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at your parents. (anak durhaka macam apa yang pernah)
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose. (hehehe kasihan..)
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping. (terlalu ayam untuk itu)
[*] Gotten stiches.(from my wisdom teeth surgeries)
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. (no,pat.. joey can do that in 10 secs!)
[*] Bitten someone. (my bro. as an act of revenge.)
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[*] Gotten the chicken pox. (in primary 1)
[ ] Crashed into a car.
[ ] Been to Japan. (wo yao!!! eh salah bahasa..)
[*] Ridden in a taxi. (pertanyaan aneh macam apa ini)
[ ] Shoplifted. (saya anak lurus berbudi)
[ ] Been fired. (job aja gak ada)
[*] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (kagum atau geregetan mostly)
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. (tidak ada yg menarik)
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[*] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker.
[ ] Been married.
[ ] Gotten divorced. (ini pertanyaan buat orang tua ya)
[*] Saw someone/something dying. (saya kok yang membunuh mereka. i.e. lalat nyamuk etc)
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day. (not that far)
[ ] Been to Canada. (ingin tapi dingin!)
[*] Been on a plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. (sama sekali tidak terdengar menarik)
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[*] Eaten sushi. (duh!)
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[ ] Been skiing.
[*] Been ice skating.(tapi saya tidak ingin mempermalukan diri sendiri lagi)
[*] Cried in public. (but it was dark(i.e. in movies))
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. (that. is. dangerous.)
[ ] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. (hohoho cinta terlarang)
[ ] Thought of someone almost 24/7. (pikiran saya suka berlari2 tak tentu arah)
[ ] Hate the world. (generally no. I love the world)

Now i wanna tag: .... anyone who got time and not lazy to do this thing. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home